1.04.2010

Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio Texas

San Antonio streets:
For the most part, our experience of roaming this city was relatively uneventful, but some nice lines of decay appeared before us as we followed the river through the concrete heart of this place.





Daniel and Spencer gleaning a closer look at a killer "Robot Mexican Band"....



A pretty little head of Kale thriving in a flower pot by the river....Kale is a delicious leafy green plant most of us know by now. I got to munch on some at the Green Room in San Antonio where I enjoyed a "macrobiotic" plate of fermenting veggies that featured kale, seaweed, sauerkraut, and quinoa. I guess you could say my 'New Year's Resolution' (if you wanna call it that) and most essential step in becoming a healer at this point in my life revolves around rectifying my diet and lifestyle...trying to live closer to the Earth means getting to know my food and food sources on a much more intimate basis, as in hands in the dirt. Raw energy from the soil leaves my own constituents rotating with far better balance.



Some photos of SYSTEMS and Torch Runner at the Phoenix Project: Dallas, Texas.

Photo Credit: Chuck Johnson (BLKCLD.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment